Looking for the best concrete leveling Detroit MI has to offer? If so, you have come to the right place. Detroit Concrete Leveling offers a variety of services to keep your concrete looking its best. Whether your home was recently built or has stood the test of time, we can get your driveway and walkways back to normal.
Affordable Concrete Raising Services In Detroit
You shouldn’t have to pay for a new concrete slab unless it is 100% necessary. In most cases, the concrete simply needs to be raised back to its original height in order to repair it. Our concrete leveling services are available at 1/3 of the cost of replacing your original concrete. Think about all of the money you could save that way! Your money will be better spent on some other form of home improvement.
How Concrete Leveling Works
Concrete leveling in Detroit, MI is a fairly simple process. Here is a quick peek at some of the steps we go through to get the job done:
- Assess the damage. We come out to your property to determine how much leveling needs to be done. We will also look for the source of the problem to prevent issues like this from happening in the future.
- Create a quote. We estimate the costs for your leveling services before we begin.
- Drill access holes. We put small holes into certain areas of the concrete to gain access to the ground below.
- Level the concrete. We go to work underneath the driveway or walkway to make everything as smooth as possible.
- Fill the holes. We use dyed concrete to match the existing materials on your property as closely as possible, keping in mind the fading that will occur over time.
Some projects require more steps than others, but we’ll let you know about all of that in advance. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. You can count on the concrete leveling experts at Detroit Concrete Leveling to get the job done right the first time.
If you know you need the concrete leveling Detroit MI has available for you, contact Detroit Concrete Leveling at (866) 472-9033. One of our representatives will talk to you about your problem and schedule a time to look at it firsthand. If everything goes well, we will be working on your unlevel concrete in no time!